Easton Motors Employee Endorsement
“I believe our company is unique because we help such a wide variety of people at different stages of life, and we’re focused on getting them back on a strong financial path. –Easton Motors of the Dells, Technician
Due to growth of the company, we are searching for an enthusiastic and hard-working Lube Technician to join our service team in our flagship store in Adams, Wisconsin. This job will require the qualified candidate to work independently with excellent customer service and an attention to detail.
- • Previous experience or education in automotive repair or similar skills
- • Demonstrated commitment to customer service and meeting company goals
- • Clean driving record
- • Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, and dependable with a strong work ethic and stable work history.
Personal Attributes Required:
- • Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable with a strong work ethic
- • Establish and meet goals
- • Extremely well organized
- • Customer-service driven
- • Ability to communicate in a professional & courteous manner
Essential Physical/Mental Requirements:
- • Ability to lift and/or carry objects over 50 pounds
- • Frequent standing, bending, and reaching
- • Pushing or pulling carts, dollies, and other material handling equipment
- • This position involves periodically working outdoors and is subject to variations in weather and temperature
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by the Company. All requirements are subject to modification at any time for any reason at the Company’s sole discretion.