Easton Motors Employee Endorsements
“I believe our company is unique because we help such a wide variety of people at different stages of life, and we’re focused on getting them back on a strong financial path. –Easton Motors of the Dells, Technician
The Collections Account Representative is a full-time, hourly position in the Creative Finance division of Easton Motors, Inc. This position reports directly to the Corporate Controller and works in collaboration with other Account Representatives and administrative personnel. Work hours are scheduled during the day, Monday to Saturday.
Position Duties / Essential Job Functions:
- • Professionally interact with customers on inbound and outbound calls, by email, and in person to keep loan payments current and to collect on past due amounts.
- • Establish positive relationships with customers and assist with any questions about their accounts.
- • Apply problem solving and negotiation skills with customers to protect the financial interest of the organization.
- • Accurately document all activity with customers such as conversations, payment arrangements, and any legal actions.
- • Understand all facets of financing and loan process and stay updated on details of customer accounts.
- • Communicate as needed with Corporate Controller and Attorney about the status of customer accounts.
- • Fill-in for other roles within the division for reasons related to scheduling, absences, and workload.
- • Assist with special projects and assignments related to the overall goals of the Creative Finance division and Easton Motors Companies, Inc.
- • High school diploma required (Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred)
- • Minimum two years’ experience in customer service in a professional office or call center environment
- • Background in collections or account management preferred
- • Working experience with MS Office; computer software and internet proficiency
Personal Attributes Required:
- • Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- • Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable with a strong work ethic
- • Establish and meet goals
- • Extremely well organized
- • Maintain high level of self-motivation
- • Customer-service driven
- • Ability to communicate in a professional & courteous manner
Essential Physical / Mental Requirements:
- • This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by the Company. All requirements are subject to modification at any time for any reason at the Company’s sole discretion.