Easton Motors Employee Endorsements
“I believe our company is unique because we help such a wide variety of people at different stages of life, and we’re focused on getting them back on a strong financial path. –Easton Motors of the Dells, Technician
“It truly is a team environment here. From recon to sales, and everything in between, Easton Motors has helped get me to where I want to be in life and in my career. I’m very happy with the company, and have even been able to make a few mentors along the way.” –Easton Motors of the Dells, Technician
An exciting career opportunity now exists to join Easton Motors! Due to growth of the company, we are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and experienced Automotive Technician to join our service team in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
This job will require the qualified candidate to work in a fast-paced environment while performing at a high level of service.
- • Previous experience as an automotive technician
- • ASE certifications and diagnostic skills required
- • Clean driving record
- • Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, and dependable with a strong work ethic and stable work history
- • Must have own tools and be able to lift 50 pounds
Personal Attributes Required:
- • Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable with a strong work ethic
- • Establish and meet goals
- • Extremely well organized
- • Customer-service driven
- • Ability to communicate in a professional & courteous manner
Essential Physical/Mental Requirements:
- • Ability to lift and/or carry objects over 50 pounds
- • Frequent standing, bending, and reaching
- • Pushing or pulling carts, dollies, and other material handling equipment
- • This position involves periodically working outdoors and is subject to variations in weather and temperature
Required Experience: 3-20 years
Required Education: Certification or Vocational; high school diploma or GED minimum preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by the Company. All requirements are subject to modification at any time for any reason at the Company’s sole discretion.