Easton Motors Employee Endorsements
As a Finance Sales Specialist at Easton Motors, I have the privilege of helping our customers find the right vehicle for their needs and their budget. Working here has given me a tremendous amount of satisfaction, and I love knowing that I have a hand in changing someone’s life for the better on any given day.” --Easton Motors, Finance Specialist
“I love that I get to meet new people on a daily basis, and that I have the opportunity to help people in difficult situations. One of the best rewards is getting someone approved for a loan who has been turned away multiple times by other companies. I like that this job doesn’t require you to be a pushy salesperson—instead, I get to work with each guest one-on-one until we find the right solution for them.” –Easton Motors Branch Manager
The Finance Sales Specialist is a full-time, salaried position with Easton Motors, Inc. This position reports directly to the General Manager and works in collaboration with Branch Assistants and other Finance Sales Specialists. Work hours are scheduled during the day, Monday to Saturday, typically five days per week.
This is a great position for people who are driven by success, have a sales-minded background, and are very organized. Finance Sales Specialist who thrive the most are additionally great with people, are good listeners, and enjoy finding the perfect fit for a customer—even if it takes more time than expected. An incredibly rewarding career, if you’re willing to put in the time.
Position Duties / Essential Job Functions:
- • Greet new and existing customers and professionally interact with them to determine needs.
- • Work with customers seeking financing in a discreet and responsible manner and assist them to complete all aspects to acquire credit.
- • Maintain knowledge of entire inventory of Easton Motors vehicles and work to match price and vehicle options with customer needs and budget.
- • Accompany customers on test drives and explain vehicle features.
- • Learn and apply Easton Motors sales training process and possess adequate knowledge to complete a customer sales transaction.
- • Work independently to establish leads, develop relationships, and create a strong referral network.
- • Utilize customer relationship management software to manage tasks and assignments.
- • Assist with general store cleaning and maintenance, including all public areas inside and out.
- • Maintain cleanliness of and move vehicles in lot to present a positive curb appeal for potential and existing customers.
- • High school diploma required (Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred)
- • Prior face to face or phone sales experience required
- • Proficient MS Office knowledge preferred
- • Computer software and Internet proficiency
- • Proficient Smartphone and tablet / iPad knowledge preferred
- • Familiarity and high comfort level with CRM software preferred
- • Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Personal Attributes Required:
- • Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- • Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable with a strong work ethic
- • Establish and meet goals
- • Extremely well organized
- • Maintain high level of self-motivation
- • Customer-service driven
- • Ability to communicate in a professional & courteous manner
Essential Physical / Mental Requirements:
- • This job operates in a retail sales environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- • This role requires general maintenance of the facility and vehicles. Typical physical demands include basic cleaning of store and vehicles, moving vehicles, and shoveling and general maintenance of walkways and will involve some exposure to the outdoors and inclement weather.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by the Company. All requirements are subject to modification at any time for any reason at the Company’s sole discretion.