Easton Motors Employee Endorsement
“As a finance specialist at Easton Motors, I have the privilege of helping our customers find the right vehicle for their needs and their budget. Working here has given me a tremendous amount of satisfaction, and I love knowing that I have a hand in changing someone’s life for the better on any given day.” -- Easton Motors, Finance Specialist
The Branch Assistant is a full-time, hourly position with Easton Motors, Inc. This position reports directly to the General Manager and works in collaboration with Finance Specialists at a branch location. Business hours are 9 to 6 Monday to Friday and 9 to 5 on Saturdays. Branch Assistants are generally scheduled five days per week and should expect to work on Saturdays. Some travel to work at other branch locations may be required.
Position Duties / Essential Job Functions:
- • Greet new and existing customers and professionally interact with them to support appointments with Finance Specialists.
- • Process credit applications and assist Finance Specialists with the credit application process for potential and existing customers.
- • Function as primary person to answer phone calls and appropriately direct inquiries with a high level of customer service.
- • Assist with appointments for oil changes and services.
- • Accept and apply payments for service and vehicle loans.
- • Learn and understand Easton Motors sales training process and possess adequate knowledge to assist Finance Specialists with customer sales transaction.
- • Utilize customer relationship management software to manage tasks and assignments.
- • Assist with general store cleaning and maintenance, including all public areas inside and out.
- • Maintain cleanliness of and move vehicles in lot to present a positive curb appeal for potential and existing customers.
- • High school diploma required (Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred)
- • Prior office or customer service experience required
- • Previous contract processing experience preferred
- • Proven customer service skills and attention to detail
- • Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and Internet proficiency
- • Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Personal Attributes Required:
- • Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- • Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable with a strong work ethic
- • Establish and meet goals
- • Extremely well organized
- • Maintain high level of self-motivation
- • Customer-service driven
- • Ability to communicate in a professional & courteous manner
Essential Physical / Mental Requirements:
This job operates in a retail sales environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This role requires general maintenance of the facility and vehicles. Typical physical demands include basic cleaning of store and vehicles, moving vehicles, and shoveling and general maintenance of walkways and will involve some exposure to the outdoors and inclement weather.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by the Company. All requirements are subject to modification at any time for any reason at the Company’s sole discretion.