At this time NO Easton Motors Employee has tested positive for COVID-19. Easton Motors is taking proactive measures to ensure a clean work and store environment for our customers and staff. Here are the following precautions Easton Motors is taking to prevent the spread of all germs including potential COVID-19 virus:
- Enhanced social distancing measures. This includes reduced hours for our dealerships and limiting close interaction as much as possible.
- We are placing disposable plastic steering wheel covers on all vehicles before we take them in for service. They will be removed for the customer before delivery. Any parts of the vehicle that are worked on will be disinfected.
- Increase of Hand Sanitizer stations through the entire dealership.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting wipe downs of heavy traffic areas including high-touch areas, paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles.
- We have suspended all self-service food service at the dealership.
- We have removed the toys in the play rooms.
- Our showroom offices and demo vehicles are disinfected (with Clorox disinfectant wipes or properly diluted bleach/water) and cleaned through the day.
- We are staying up to date with numerous agencies and our state trade association, plus the health departments at the city, state, and federal levels to make sure our employees and customers receive the latest updates and protocols.
Easton Motors remains open for business and is taking these measures to ensure a clean and safe environment to all that visit the store.
Our staff has been advised to:
- Stay home if they are sick and isolate themselves for the recommended 14-days if someone in their household is either demonstrating symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Engage in good hygiene by washing hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds and cover their mouth with tissue whenever they sneeze. Employees have access to hand sanitizer and are encouraged to use it after coming in contact with common surfaces.
- No forms of physical contact with other employees or customers.
Easton Motors would love to approve you. We are flexible and accommodating if you prefer to do most of the transaction by phone, email or text. This is the following process we would take:
· Go to https://www.eastonmotors.com/credit-app
· One of your Finance Specialists will call to assist you how get your supporting documents for approval.
· Get approved for credit! We will let you know your approved “up to” price.
· Select pre-owned vehicle from our inventory
· Review your payment options, start date, and set an appointment.
· Visit the dealership to finalize your paperwork and to drive home your vehicle.
Pick-up and Delivery Service
- Easton Motors is willing to pick up your vehicle for service within 25 miles of the Goodyear Tire and Service Center in Wisconsin Dells. Please call our service department at (608) 254-2484 to arrange.
- When we complete the service on your vehicle we will email you a summary of services. We can then take a credit card payment over the phone.
- We will then deliver your vehicle back to your home or office whichever you prefer.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (877) 254-6855